Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
- We will only use personal information you supply to us for the reason that you provided it for.
- By providing your information, you are allowing us to contact you by email, telephone and by post.
- We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfil that purpose.
- We will not pass your information to any other parties, unless with your authorisation.
- All employees who have access to your personal data are obliged to respect your confidentiality.